[mapserver-users] how can I adjust size of label

Murat Beyhan beyhan at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Mar 5 07:12:44 EST 2012

Dear All,

I plot map file which is including villages. Data stored in MySQL and
read via OGR.  My question is it possible to adjust size of the label
changing automatically considering the zoom level?
I mean when I zoom in size of the label also will increase, and decrease
when I zoom out.

is STYLEITEM "AUTO" is a way to do? or which doc will be useful to do
this.

regards

Murat

believed to be clean.