[mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo with spatialite datasource not working

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:31:31 EST 2012

Hello list

I am setting up a WMS service based on a spatialite database. I can't
seem to make GetFeatureInfo requests. I've searched this list's
archives and found this [1] but there was no follow-up. My problem
seems to be exactly the same as the one describe in the link. I'm also
using OGR as the connection type. GetFeatureInfo always returns
'Search returned no results' but GetMap works fine. Is this a known
issue? Or maybe there is something wrong with the mapfile (included in
the end of this message)?

If I use a shapefile instead of the spatialite database everything
works fine, but I don't want to do that because I'm developing a
geodjango application based on the same database.

Thanks

[1] - http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2011-November/070759.html

#Mapfile

MAP
   SHAPEPATH '/home/ricardo/dev/fliavisitors/fliavisitors'
   NAME 'testing'
   PROJECTION
       'init=epsg:4326'
   END
   WEB
       METADATA
           'wms_title' 'CAOP continente (local)'
           'wms_onlineresource' 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/g2?'
           'wms_srs' 'EPSG:4326'
           'wms_enable_request' '*'
       END
   END
   IMAGETYPE PNG
   EXTENT -9.517029 36.961710 -6.189159 42.154311
   SIZE 800 600
   IMAGECOLOR 0 0 0
   LAYER
       NAME 'continente'
       STATUS OFF
       TEMPLATE 'template/blank.html'
       DUMP TRUE
       PROJECTION
           'init=epsg:4326'
       END
       METADATA
           'wms_title' 'continente'
           'wms_srs' 'EPSG:4326'
           'wms_enable_request' '*'
           'wms_include_items' 'all'
           'gml_include_items' 'all'
       END
       CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
       CONNECTION 'geodjango.db'
       DATA 'collectvisitors_caopcontinente'
       #DATA 'collectvisitors/data/caop_continente'
       TYPE POLYGON
       CLASS
           NAME 'freguesias'
           STYLE