[mapserver-users] Fwd: Constraining WMS output type

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Mar 12 11:08:25 EDT 2012

"wms-getmap_formatlist" works, but if I specify "image/jpeg,image/png;
mode=8bit,image/gif", qgis doesn't offer png as an output format
anymore. It just doen't know 8-bits png. I saw they are working on it:

https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/commit/3a2c0e9872270fbd62d6bfcd9149d9d2a16c09cf

So, it's a qgis problem. The metadata item is nice to know, though.

Thanks,

Jan