[mapserver-users] Label alignment

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 13 21:35:04 EDT 2012

I'm not sure I understand all of these issues, but have you tried
concatenating all the your test into a multiple line string and use a
special character as the line break indicator, say an '@' char. Then in
the LABEL block use WRAP '@'

You can also use ALIGN CENTER|LEFT|RIGHT to control the alignment of the
wrapped text.

In 6.2 (trunk) you can also have multiple LABEL blocks in a class and
can control the position of each using OFFSET x y to nudge you text into
alignment.

-Steve W