[mapserver-users] HI

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Mar 14 03:06:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

Generally speaking QGis does not make valid mapfiles for Mapserver 6.0. It is using some no more supported styling definitions, it does not enable WMW requests in metadata etc. In your case you can have a try with default point style and leave just COLOR 0 0 255 left in the STYLE.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
________________________________
Özgür Arslan  wrote:
Hi ALL,

I created  a map file by using QGIS and when I run on web page it gives this error: msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'mjcities'. msLoadMSRasterBufferFromFile(): General error message. unable to open file /wwwroot/QGISMap/circle for reading

And file is below:

LAYER
    NAME 'mjcities'
    TYPE POINT
    DUMP true
    TEMPLATE fooOnlyForWMSGetFeatureInfo
  EXTENT -143.208273 40.594930 -50.461099 84.277660
    DATA '../Data/mjcities.shp'
    METADATA
      'ows_title' 'mjcities'
    END
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TRANSPARENCY 100
    PROJECTION
    'proj=longlat'
    'datum=WGS84'
    'no_defs'
    END
    CLASS
       NAME 'mjcities'
       STYLE
         SYMBOL "circle"
         SIZE 7.0
         OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
         COLOR 0 0 255

Could you please help me about this issue? Thanks