[mapserver-users] Label alignment

Matt McClelland matt at wildwalks.com
Wed Mar 14 04:55:15 EDT 2012

Perhaps OFFSET x y is what you are after.  I am having trouble visualizing
the problem.
But I think you want to nudge the label a bit to line up better with
elements on the map.

OFFSET allows you to move the label away from the start by by a number of
pixels.

Good luck with it.

Matt  :)

Matt McClelland