[mapserver-users] Mapserver , raster postgis and PROCESSING options

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:33:23 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm try-ing to load on Mapserver trunk version a raster loaded on Postgis
2.0.

Mapserver is using the gdal to access the raster,
but something seem don't work.
The load report this message that I guess is due to the gdal driver:

>[Fri Mar 16 15:15:37 2012].722903 LoadGDALImage(ofc10k_single): NODATA
value 0 in GDAL
>file or PROCESSING directive largely ignored.  Not yet fully supported for
>unclassified scaled data.  The NODATA value is excluded from auto-scaling
>min/max computation, but will not be transparent.

I use this settings in the MapFile:

  LAYER
    NAME "ofc10k_single"
    STATUS ON