[mapserver-users] Avoid labels over particular lines

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 23 12:24:24 EDT 2012

Might the layer masking support described here http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-79.html be relevant? One could create a mask around features you don't want covered and reference that in the layers with labels. Problem is you might omit features to when you really just want to omit labels.

Steve