[mapserver-users] Problem with patttern and GAP

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Wed Mar 28 18:49:47 EDT 2012

You can't do this with Mapserver 5.6.6.
You will need INITIALGAP, which is introduced in
Mapserver 6.2.

http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapfile/style.html

http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapfile/symbology/construction.html#use-of-the-pattern-and-gap-parameters

If you want to test this, you can try the developing
(trunk) version of Mapserver.

Håvard