[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with Class Expression

Marc-André D. qc_mad at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:39:36 EDT 2012

Thank's for your quick answer Mr. Woodridge.

But, I've tryied something really similar (instead of the column 'AREA' ,
I've used 'MA_10_83') and I checked taht this column really exist with the
command line ogrinfo in the shapefile and no label showed up...

But, when I use another column(MA_NAD83), it works....I really, really don't
understand?!?!?!?!

I'm trying to think that some of my .SHP are cursed...or me?!

-----