[mapserver-users] tinyows

aho forum.email.a at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:43:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

mh - I changed the srid. That was not very nice, but not the problem. I
think its really a problem of the request. I am actually using another
framework and there I defined a proxy for the redir. Usually this works
in my browser, but maybe openlayers has a problem with that.

I downloaded fiddler and the strange thing is that there is actually not
a single request listed to that proxy. Also usually when I load thes WFS
in QGIS there is something logged in the tinyows.log - but not with
OpenLayers. So there goes nothing out at all!

Thanks for your help!