[mapserver-users] Mapfile VS MapScript performance

Cristiano Sumariva sumariva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:06:05 PST 2012

Also using mapscript you can integrate mapserver with application by saving
mapfile into database and letting application manage the mapserver
configuration, grant access to authenticaded session clients
You will lose speed but win maintenance.
I do not really like to update the mapfile, then the tilecache then seed
tiles again for each small change.