[mapserver-users] PerlMapscript on Windows

Helmut Seidel M.A. info at knowhow-la.de
Wed Nov 14 10:20:48 PST 2012

Hello everybody,

I've just started on Mapserver  again - I normaly use (opensuse 12.2-/
ubuntu 12.04-) Linux and and would like to use perl scripting. On both
Linuxes it is no problem to install Perl Mapscript but as far as I've
seen MS4W and OSGEO don't come with Perl Mapscript. As my Scripts have
to run on Windows I wonder whether there is an easy way to install it or
does it mean compiling for Windows? Is there some kind of howto for
installing PerlMapscript?

Thanks very much