[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6.2.0 undefined reference to `__sync_sub_and_fetch_4'

Stephen Davies sdavies at sdc.com.au
Mon Nov 26 14:49:59 PST 2012

I've been in hospital for a week or so getting a new knee so have not been
able to follow up on this issue.

I have managed to get a working 6.2.0 executable by manually editing the
outputs from configure before making but would still like to find a proper fix.

What happened to Umberto's patch? How come it is not inthe current sources?

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen