[mapserver-users] Retrieve in template the coord pixel of click

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Oct 24 06:43:51 PDT 2012

You're right, duh, I should have checked first. Echoing the parameter as you noted is your best bet. Regarding ticket #4511, if you're adventuresome you could try replacing calls to msReplaceSubstring() with msCaseReplaceSubstring() in the for-loop around L4003 in maptemplate.c and report back.

Steve