[mapserver-users] Openlayers + Mapserver + Postgis

Juan Jose Morales morocho1979 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:52:01 PDT 2012

Hello  I am completely new esoty amateur cartography using # OpenLayers and
server # mapserver, mapping is a map of # openstreetmap downloaded and imported
into postgis. locally at # mapserver I can see the map detail, the.
ESPG900913 Projection map was, but when creating the OpenLayers web
map only see
a rose I send the code to tell me that esoty doing wrong

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
    <title>Servidor de Mapas</title>
<script src="OpenLayers.js"></script>

        #divMapa {
            width: 100%;
            height: 515px;
            border: solid 2px #808080;
        }

<script type="text/javascript">

        // Definimos las variables globales 'mapa' y 'capa'
        var mapa, capa;

        // Definimos una función que arranque al cargar la página
        window.onload= function() {
            // Creamos el mapa
            var mapa = new OpenLayers.Map("divMapa");

            // Creamos una capa
            var capa = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                "Metacarta",
                "