[mapserver-users] IIS + PHP on Win2008r2 (x64)

Benjamin Fore ben.fore at usu.edu
Wed Sep 12 09:36:56 PDT 2012

I'm running IIS 7.5 on a Win2008r2 server (x64 only).

I was able to get Mapserver to work as CGI (through fastcgi) fairly easily (at least for a basic test), but I'm interested in the PHP mapscript.  Unfortunately, it looks like the php php_mapscript.dll available for MS4W will not work with this setup.  Is there anywhere else I can get the PHP mapscript DLL for this setup?   (Or instructions for some arcane ritual I'm missing to get PHP mapscript working on IIS 7.5)

The builds at vbkto.dyndns.org/ don't include this DLL, and I'd rather not have to figure out the build process if there's any way to avoid that.

Thanks!
Benjamin Fore