[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] Broken config using a MAPFILE?

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 01:27:14 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Richard Turner <
richard.turner at mediatelgroup.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Richard

I've since set-up a new server and installed the trunk version of tinyows
> on it and found that instead of working fine tinyows returns the following
> error:
>
>   <ows:ExceptionText>Filter parameter doesn't validate WFS
> Schema</ows:ExceptionText>

I've slightly changed the request you provided, to make it works with
a TinyOWS trunk (i use TinyOWS XML config file here):

<wfs:GetFeature xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" service="WFS" version="1.0.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-transaction.xsd">
  <wfs:Query xmlns:tows="http://www.tinyows.org/" typeName="tows:france">
    <ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc">
      <ogc:BBOX>
        <ogc:PropertyName>geom</ogc:PropertyName>
        <gml:Box xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml" srsName="EPSG:3857">
          <gml:coordinates decimal="." cs="," ts="
">-417651.92249206,6609322.2049643
417651.92249206,6811115.9596091</gml:coordinates>
        </gml:Box>
      </ogc:BBOX>
    </ogc:Filter>
  </wfs:Query>
</wfs:GetFeature>

To go further in debug, could you activate log
(or recompile tinyows with --enable-debug option)
and send the whole log here.

Thanks.

--
Olivier