[mapserver-users] mapcache module load error (in apache2)

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:25:40 PDT 2012

Hi, everyone.

I have a a problem when I use mapcache.

when I install the mapcache module into apache2 and restart apachae2,

I got the error like below, and I can not solve the problems.

root at VM322A:~/osm-demo/mapcache-git# sudo apache2ctl restart
apache2: Syntax error on line 208 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax
error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-

enabled/mapcache.load: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_mapcache.so
into server: libmapcache.so.0: cannot

root at VM322A:~/osm-demo/mapcache-git#
Anyone could help?

--