[mapserver-users] Fwd: mapcache module load error (in apache2)

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 02:12:54 PDT 2012

I just test it in firefox browser

IN the browser there are some missing img, point to url like this

I use the "http://199.195.214.155/mapcache/demo/tms" to test,
 199.195.214.155 is my server.

http://199.195.214.155/mapcache/tms/1.0.0/osm@WGS84/1/3/1.png

but as I know my mapcache is not in my www dir. so mapcache dir there is no
file.

I just configure the mapserver , mapcache like this site say:
------------------------------------
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataOnUbuntuv2
my mapcacche dir is in " /root/osm-demo/mapcache/cache"

So I can not solve. I should refer to mapcache open doc?

2012/9/21 thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>

> If you've not accessed the tiles through a browser or manually
> launched a seeding, then it's normal for the cache dir to be empty.
> Navigate to http://localhost/mapcache/demo/tms to check.
>
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM, 李杨 <gisyangli at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have solve the problem using ldconfig.
> >
> > But nwo I feel that the mapcache is not working( not take effect). I
> check
> > the cache dir and found nothing!
> >
> > Any one help me?

Yang Li