[mapserver-users] mapcahe tile test return error

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 07:01:00 PDT 2012

Hello. everyone.

I use mapcache and mapserver exactly  like the site"
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/RenderingOsmDataOnUbuntuv2"
said.

But now when I done everthing to test the tile.

It show some error.

when I use the link :

http://61.149.194.113/mapcache/demo/tms

It show some missing img.

I check the missing img, img point to something like this:

http://61.149.194.113/mapcache/tms/1.0.0/osm@WGS84/1/0/1.png

I put the link in the browser.

then get these info:

http://61.149.194.113/mapcache/tms/1.0.0/osm@WGS84/1/0/1.png, then get
the output error info:

wms request for tileset osm returned an unsupported format:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
"http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
<ServiceException code="LayerNotDefined">
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid layer(s) given in
the LAYERS parameter.
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

I check the file mapcache-osm.xml, the LAYERS property is noproblem.

I also use the link:

http://61.149.194.113/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/jack/osm-demo/basemaps/osm-google.map&mode=map&layers=all

it also return an normal .

How is the error occur?