[mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 01:26:48 PDT 2012

Frank Broniewski wrote:
> works, and all non-mapscript PHP applications seem to run fine.
>
> So, finally, any tipps to solve this problem are greatly appreceated ...

Frank
It may be worth asking on the PHP lists, but first are you sure that there is
not a problem with 'test.map'? PHP can be a pain at I times, I can get 'white
screens' a lot easier than I'd like, but know nowadays what causes them. If I
was more competent on the PHP source code I could probably trap mine a bit
better before the seg fault, but that is not going to happen any time soon :)

'internals' list since you are working with a recent build of PHP. I've not
tested mapscript on my own PHP5.4.3 setup, mapserver on it's own works nicely
for me.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL