[mapserver-users] Starting label from start-line

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Sep 27 07:50:41 PDT 2012

Steve, I don't think this is possible. The GEOMTRANSFORM is a style-level option geared towards adding arrow heads and stuff like that. It has no bearing on labeling. We'd need a label origin or something like that and I don't know of a way to do that.

One thing to try would be using the REPEATDISTANCE parameter and giving it a ridiculously large value (in pixels). That might place just a single label at the beginning of a line and no others.

Steve