[mapserver-users] compile file geodatabase (.gdb)

cool_2x cool_2x at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 21:15:54 PDT 2013

dear all, please help me,
I have successfuly call file geodatabse (.gdb) with quantum gis osgeo4w, but
when I running my webgis pmapper framework, I get error about
" Warning: [MapServer Error]: msOGRFileOpen(): Open failed for OGR
connection in layer `bloking1'. File not found or unsupported format. in
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\PTAPTP\sth\incphp\initgroups.php on line 314

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at C:\OSGeo4W\apps\PTAPTP\sth\incphp\initgroups.php:314) in
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\PTAPTP\sth\map_uilayout.phtml on line 56
  "
mybe there is ever fix it.
I ever suggest for compile the file geodatabase as this link
"http://www.gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html".. so i dont know how implement
this step :

You may compile filegdb as a plugin for GDAL:

1. Compile GDAL with the FGDB section commented

2. Now edit your nmake.opt (or add it in nmake.local) so it contains
something like the following (pay attention to the FGDB_SDK path):

     FGDB_ENABLED = YES
     FGDB_PLUGIN = YES
     FGDB_SDK = $(GDAL_HOME)\..\FileGDB_API_VS2008_1_0Final
     FGDB_INC = $(FGDB_SDK)\include
     FGDB_LIB = $(FGDB_SDK)\lib\FileGDBAPI.lib
3. Next, cd to the /ogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb directory

4. Execute the following:

     nmake /f makefile.vc plugin
A file named ogr_FileGDB.dll should be generated.

5. You will also need the file:
FileGDB_API_VS2008_1_0Final/bin/FileGDBAPI.dll

in section 2. I dont know what must I do, about path file folder or what..

please guide me step by step, if any one ever fix it..

thankyu