[mapserver-users] How to pass variables to a query template?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Apr 9 13:16:05 PDT 2013

Bob,

   Since you are using PHP Mapscript, you have to add that step to your
PHP script yourself.  You may be able to simply put the request array
into the parameter list:

$results = $map->processquerytemplate($_REQUEST, false);

or you may have to do some array massaging before passing the Request
keyword/values to the processquerytemplate function...

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser