[mapserver-users] GeoJSON OGR output with WFS data type issue

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Apr 11 12:32:58 PDT 2013

> Any suggestions are valued.

Try the attached patch (only compile tested by me).

I'm unsure if null values are well represented by empty strings by MapServer
in the shape->values array, but I think so from my quick inspection of the
code (that's maybe unfortunate that there's no distinction between unset/null
fields and empty strings)

Ultimately OGR_F_SetFieldString could ignore empty string passed for setting
numeric fields, but that's probably the job of the client to *not* call
SetFieldString when it doesn't intent to set a value.