[mapserver-users] WFS on a view from a spatialite source

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 22:15:31 PDT 2013

Hi,
thx for reply.

I check your hint.
As readable from spatialite documentation a spatial view seem need to
registered on a special geometry column named:

views_geometry_columns

I add the view to this table but still the wfs seem don't understand any.

This is what it return:

<wfs:FeatureCollection
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mapserver
http://www502.regione.toscana.it/cartografia/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmstest&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&TYPENAME=v_lista_comuni_ordered_prov_com&OUTPUTFORMAT=text/xml;%20subtype=gml/3.1.1
http://www.opengis.net/wfs http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.1.0/wfs.xsd">
<gml:boundedBy>
  <gml:Null>missing</gml:Null>
</gml:boundedBy>
</wfs:FeatureCollection>

2013/4/13 <pcreso at pcreso.com>

> Hi Andrea,
>
> I'm not a spatialite user (more Postgis), but you may need to create an
> entry in the geometry_columns table that describes the view for mapserver
> to be able to access it.
>

> Brent Wood

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù