[mapserver-users] WFS in MapServer?

Saka Royban sakaroyban at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 06:16:41 PDT 2013

Hi all
As a newbie, i've got confused. I've set up a WFS server with mapserver and then get some queries, Once by URL and another time by using OpenLayers. But the result GML contains just part of data that it must. (I've set MaxFeatures to 100 but GML contains less than 100 while there is more than 100 features in compliance with my query)
Then i got to page 560 of mapserver documentation, which says some statistics about WFS OGC test suites. So now, my question is that "Is MapServer doing totally well in providing WFS? Is it in full compliance with OGC WFS specification?" or we should not expectmuch from mapserver WFS server.
If not so, i'm looking for some real implementation of mapserver WMS and WFS to see the speed and other things. Could u provide me some links?

Thanks in advance