[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] support of PostGIS PointZ

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Fri Dec 13 14:32:20 PST 2013

Tom,

You can do it with OGR Output formats. For example

http://geo.usace.army.mil/cgi-bin/wms/nldwfs?service=wfs&version=1.1.0&requ
est=getfeature&typename=leveesclosurestructureln&maxfeatures=10&outputforma
t=gml3d

You need to create an OGR outputformat (GML) which specifies the 25D
geometry type, for example "ows_geomtype²  ³Geometry25D². MapServer also
needs to be compiled with USE_POINT_Z_M. See
http://mapserver.org/output/ogr_output.html#layer-metadata for the
ows_geomtype.

Mike

--