[mapserver-users] Admin boundaries styling

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Dec 18 02:22:45 PST 2013

Hi,

Would it be acceptable to create a new dataset for rendering the borders by converting polygons into linestrings and merging the overlapping segments?  With OpenJUMP you cound do it with a single operation Tools - Edit Geometry - Convert - Extract Segments. Select option "Merge resulting segments" and you've done it.

-Jukka Rahkonen-