[mapserver-users] Displaying a line between objet and label

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Sun Dec 29 08:10:33 PST 2013

Hi Thomas: MapServer 6.4 supports leader lines, see http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-81.html. You could also think about computing label points for the lines and using those as a point layer for labeling which might open up some options. Kinda depends on the nature of your data though. Maybe post a data sample?

Steve