[mapserver-users] Intersect and Union with mapserver

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Dec 29 09:56:50 PST 2013

Hi,

ArcGIS has another meaning for "union" than OGC and programs like QGIS and OpenJUMP. Could you draw a picture about what you have as inputs and what you would like to see as output? Perhaps also a zip file the two small source shapefiles and the result aftet making a union with ArcGIS.  Does this discussion have anything in common with your plan http://hub.qgis.org/issues/8456.atom?

-Jukka Rahkonen-