[mapserver-users] SVG text

Jefferson Williams jefferson.d.williams at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 05:14:20 PST 2013

In doing some searching, I found this from a couple of years ago.  I don't
know if it is helpful or not, but it could be a starting point...

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2011-February/021777.html

It turns out I raised this same question myself back then, and Thomas
responded then too and provided the link above.  I'm afraid I forgot about
that!  So, sorry for the duplication; but it's still a feature that seems
valuable to me. Perhaps if there is enough interest this could be
developed, as Matt suggests.

Jeff Williams