[mapserver-users] tips to draw a symbol‏

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Tue Feb 26 00:00:53 PST 2013

Dear Gary,

The v-poly symbol should be OK (I just tested it with
6.2 and 5.6.6).  If you want an open V, you should
use only outlinecolor:

       STYLE
         SYMBOL "v-poly"
         SIZE 30
         OUTLINECOLOR 0 255 0
       END # STYLE

Håvard

On 2/26/2013 12:36 AM, Gery wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I've been trying to draw the attached image but with no luck, I've used
> "v-poly" from http://mapserver.org/mapfile/symbology/construction.html but
> couldn't get the opened "v" effect, could anyone please provide some tips to
> draw such image? I'll appreciate it, thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gery
>

> --

Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, UMB
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.umb.no/imt/