[mapserver-users] GetLegendGraphics don't return correctly the point symbol

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:16:40 PST 2013

Hi,
many thx for response.

> Do you have a SIZEUNIT or SYMBOLSCALEDENOM set on your layer ?

No.

> Try increasing/setting your CLASS->STYLE->SIZEs, and remove the GEOMTRANSFORM

I try to removing the geomtransform, but it do disappeared all symbol
(ie polygons lesser then defined area).

But I see something of good try-ing to increase the size and also
adding a lesser than default outline.

ie:
   size 6
   with 0.1
and leaving the GeomTransform 'start'

It is surely better, but still it seem a polygon filled with many circles.
Instead my rendering is 1 only point for an entire polygon.

This seem not clearly understandable from the returned legend.

This is the result:

http://web.regione.toscana.it/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmstematici&service=wms&request=GetLegendGraphic&version=1.3.0&format=image/png&SLD_VERSION=1.1.0&layer=rt_tematici.idarch_a_1.rt&scale=60000

Many thx for hints,

Andrea.