[mapserver-users] apache module - mapserver

Peter Maes thxftw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:28:05 PST 2013

Hi,

I noticed during compilation of mapserver 6.2 that there is an apache
module as well.

I've ran the configure/make/make install dance, as well as make
install-module. I see with httpd -M that the module is loaded.

However, which parameters do i need to pass to httpd.conf for the module to
work correctly? How can I properly test it when its configured as module?
Calling /mapserver or /mapserv didn't do the trick for me.

Are there any resources on this somewhere? I prefer not to run it as cgi if
I don't need to.

Thanks