[mapserver-users] Select the dataset at runtime

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:31:16 PDT 2013

Hi,
thx for response.
I see the example. Its pretty interesting.
Also another option I found in the documentation:
http://mapserver.org/cgi/runsub.html

I see in the MS6.2 should be possible to act on
DATA and DATAPATTERN.

I guess this could be a good choice, but no  other information on this and
how to use.
Is this runtime substitution for DATA and DATAPATTERN really available ?

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri