[mapserver-users] Rasters with transparency and resampling

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jun 26 05:39:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've noticed that if I draw a TIFF that has some transparent pixels set
either by using OFFSITE or alpha values in the TIFF palette, there are
artifacts that appear around the transparent areas with MapServer 6.2,
but not with 5.6, when I add the resample processing option to the
layer.  I assume there is something that has changed in MapServer that
causes this to happen and I was wondering if someone could explain it to me.

Thanks,
Christy