[mapserver-users] Mapserver as a profession

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 14 09:41:08 PDT 2013

On 2013-03-14 1:32 PM, Stefanos Anastasiou wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> A little bit of irrelevant question but I was wondering how many users
> here are using mapserver or web-GIS as part of their profession and how
> many users as just a hobby?
> I think some users here are way to advanced

Hello,

Maybe you can dedicate some of your energy and the passion I read into
your email into sharing your lessons learned through writing your
thoughts on the MapServer Wiki
(https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki).  That way you can help
the audience you want to focus on (pick advanced, or beginner, or
whatever you want).

Thanks!

-jeff

--