[mapserver-users] Scribe UI for Windows?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Sun Sep 22 03:07:22 PDT 2013

Hi,

Like Mike said it's a webapp, so you can make it work. We don't have
packages yet though. ScribeUI is a Flask application so you would need
python, apache and maybe mod_wsgi to make it work.

Since we got a lot of positive feedback, there will be a package at some
point, but I can't give a timeline yet. I need to get back from FOSS4G
first because my mind is a bit foggy now. :)

Julien

On 13-09-21 05:56 PM, Rahkonen Jukka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does such a thing exist?
>
> -Jukka Rahkonen-

Julien-Samuel Lacroix