[mapserver-users] tinyows and input src and OpenLayers WFS-T client

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 05:23:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

I try to save some new-created features o modify existing once.

Data are stored in EPSG:5514 in postgis, tiny OWS is set to us other
SRSs as well:

 <DefaultSRS>urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::5514</DefaultSRS>
 <OtherSRS>urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::EPSG:4326</OtherSRS>
 <OtherSRS>urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::EPSG:3857</OtherSRS>

The OpenLayers.Map is in EPSG:3857, the layer as well, everything
works like a charm.

Until I start to save modified features (or create new ones), request
to the server goes in 3857, and the response is:

ERROR:  Geometry SRID (3857) does not match column SRID (5514)

Data are send in EPSG:3857, they were requested in EPSG:3857 before
and displayed correctly, but is seems, they are *not* transformed on
the server to target SRS, which is in my case EPSG:5514

Any hint? Do I have to transform the data on the client to target SRS?

Thanks

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky