[mapserver-users] MapServer for Windows

Ben Crane curtly.boon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:36:22 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Mapserver for Windows :)

I've seen a bit about this online but sometimes more information can be
more confusing. I've used MS4W before and loved it but I have noticed the
versions are getting far removed from the latest build and that concerns
me. I would like to install MapServer (including the admin webpage (which
made life a lot easier)) but the latest version - apparently there has been
a fix to the PolygonSymbolizer stroke-opacity not working within Mapserver
that I'd like to try out. I will be primarily using it to build a WMS
service.

Can anyone suggest from personal experience which his the best route to go
to get the latest Mapserver (including upgrades/new builds, etc) for
Windows?

Cheers,
Ben