[mapserver-users] Web Client

Ceyhun Ganioglu ceyhunganioglu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:37:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

First of all I would like to say "Hello" to everybody as I am a newbie
of both MapServer and the mailing list.  I need some suggestions about
the web based client to send WMS and WFS requests to Map Server to
display map and database records.

I had a look at the internet and found some projects. But it takes
unbelievable long time to read all documentations to see if it provides
a few things I need. The basic functions I need are:

- Possible to list layers
- Solid zoom in/out functions
- Design/icons and display functions customizable
- Preferably written in PHP (not a must)

I won't say no if there's one provides more functions :)

So I wanted to ask which clients are good enough just like a daily chat
with friends :) I hope I am not breaking any rules of the group at the
first day.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance
Ceyhun