[mapserver-users] Postgis Raster Layer

Dave Barter dave.barter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:04:00 PDT 2014

Yes, it appears to be related to the black colour
On 20 August 2014 at 16:03:15, Andrea Peri (aperi2007 at gmail.com) wrote:

AFAIK
The same problem of the label is also on lines. See in your sample the boundaries of street.

A.

Il 20/ago/2014 16:53 "Dave Barter" <dave.barter at gmail.com> ha scritto:
One final question for today!

When I use mapserver wms to serve the raster tiles from the file system, they look fine. But doing it from the database gives me problems with the black labels as can be seen by the image at http://phased.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-08-20-at-15.49.09.png

Is there a way I can fix this? The rasters in the database are fine and not corrupted, I’ve checked this by exporting and viewing one.

Dave