[mapserver-users] styleitem don't recognize more than one command

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:17:20 PDT 2014

Hi, I just fill a ticket:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4979

To report that actually the mapserver dont 'allow the option to have
more than one command in a styleitem field.

I like to know if this is a bug (it should do it) or actually instead
mapserver dont support at all this option to have more than one
command.

The spec featurestyle say that this is allowed using the ";" char to
separate each command.
But my test say that it don't work.

So I like to understand if mapserver has (or should have) actually
this capability.

I like to try to use this feature to rendering some our datasets.
But  without the option to give more than one command is too poor.

Any hint on this is welcome,

Thx,