[mapserver-users] Interface between QGIS2.4 and MapServer

Maiorano Pasquale Pasquale.Maiorano at ssi.it
Wed Dec 10 08:49:04 PST 2014

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to export my QGIS project to MapServer without success. I
found several tutorials on Youtube that speak about a pluging named RT
Mapserver Export . It seam does not exist anymore. Can You help me
giving some advice in how to export my project in order to expose it on
the WEB via Mapserver?

The mentioned plugin seems disappeared starting from the QGIS version
1.8 on.

Please take into account that my job is locked due to this issue. Many
thanks in advance.

Pasquale Maiorano