[mapserver-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Mapserver as WFS 1.1.0 client

Lars Fricke lars.fricke at skendata.de
Wed Dec 24 00:18:28 PST 2014

Mike,

you were right. It works exactly as you say. The reason I could not get
it to work yesterday night was due to a wrong EPSG code, so nothing
specific. Thank you very much for putting this solution under the
Christmas tree for me.

I wonder if this option should also be pointed out in the docs with the
WFS description?

Blessed Christmas everybody!

Cheers

Lars