[mapserver-users] Setting up a JSONP service

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Dec 30 07:24:21 PST 2014

You can also use MapServer templates to accomplish this. It's a little more work since you have to write the template but it's quite flexible then. Usually I write the template to produce JSON and then use a simple wrapper template to produce JSONP. For example, jsonp.js looks like (callback is passed in):

// MapServer Template
[callback](
  [include src="templates/json.js"]
)