[mapserver-users] How to make tilecache to mapcache?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:41:45 PST 2014

Steve,
mapcache uses nearly the same disk layout as tilecache, so you can
reuse your existing cache directly. You'll have to symlink one
directory, as only the leading path differs (once you hit the numeric
"z" directories, the layout is identical)

e.g.
/mapcache/bathy_contours/WGS84 should point to /tilecache/bathy_contours

--
thomas