[mapserver-users] WMS display of NODATA pixels

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:17:59 PST 2014

This is a long shot but if it was me I'd play with a virtual raster:
   gdalbuildvrt  -srcnodata "-999" -vrtnodata "255 255 255"  mosaic100.vrt
mosaic100.tif
My example above is probably not correct. It's assuming a single band or
channel input and 3 bands/channel output but hopefully you get my idea.

Rich